Looking to completely rock your postpartum?
That’s great! I wasn’t as prepared as I thought I was and it prevented me from enjoying my newborn as much as I wanted to. (So many regrets!)
- Healing your body
- Preventing your hormones from taking over
- Preserving your relationship
- Enjoying your new little baby!
I go over all the things that new mama’s need to know to have a great postpartum. Today’s post is over at The Pistachio Project, a great resource for new moms.
Make sure to check out some of our other posts to help you recover quickly, and get ready for your new little bundle.
- 9 things you need to prepare to heal faster postpartum
- How to save tons of money on a new baby
- How baby wearing will save your sanity as a new mom
- Baby registry for the semi-crunchy mom